This past Saturday was an amazing day, filled with a fabulous love and the wedding of Jeff & Kayla at The Ritz Charles in Carmel, IN! Here are some things you need to know about them!
- Kayla started her day with a 5k run with her family..seriously. Who does that the morning of their wedding?! 😀
- These two LOVE the Beatles, as noted by each table’s centerpieces – all Beatles Songs!
- Speaking of the centerpieces – Kayla made all of them! This girl has serious talent (& needs to start an etsy store ASAP!)
- Jeff is from the Region…a fellow Region Rat, so I knew going into this it would be a great wedding!
- They have a dog named McTavish – he is absolutely adorable and I wish they lived here so I could do a McTavish Monday and fill everyone’s feeds with him in bowties! He also made an appearance on their cake, which I LOVED!
- I have never heard so many people talk about how caring and loving a couple was – they are obviously loved and adored, and rightfully so!
I could keep going on and on, but will stop at that – Jeff & Kayla, you were an absolute delight to work with and made my job SO easy! I am so happy that you guys found each other!
Your day was absolutely perfect and I hope you have SO much fun on your honeymoon -Abby
If you are interested in finding out more or booking me, please contact me here!
Abby Hacker Photography is an Indianapolis Indiana based photographer, focusing on Indianapolis weddings, Indianapolis engagements and Indianapolis portraits, though is available for travel throughout the midwest and worldwide.